Bingo.com Closes $200,000 Private Placement
ANGUILLA, B.W.I., January 28, 2014 / Bingo.com, Ltd. (OTCQB: BNGOF), owner of the popular online gaming community http://www.bingo.com, today announced it has closed an additional private placement of 500,000 common shares at $0.40 per share to raise net proceeds of $200,000. The shares have been placed with a non-US private company.
"The funds raised in this private placement will be used to finance the on-going development and marketing of Trophy Bingo," commented Jason Williams, Bingo.com's CEO. "Trophy Bingo is a patent-pending social bingo product that will be available Worldwide on iOS and Android mobile devices soon. The game has completed its beta trials and while some additional modifications are being completed, performance metrics thus far have outperformed our expectations and we remain confident in the game's potential."
For full details of the Companies operations and financial results, please refer to the Securities and Exchange Commission website at www.sec.gov or the Bingo.com website at http://www.bingo.com.
Bingo.com Announces 2013 Year End Results
ANGUILLA, B.W.I., January 24, 2014 / Bingo.com, Ltd. (OTC Markets: BNGOF), owner of the popular online gaming community http://www.bingo.com, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and the year ended December 31, 2013. All amounts are presented in United States dollars and in accordance with United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Recent Bingo.com highlights include:
- Total revenue increased to $1,938,699 for the year ended December 31, 2013, an increase of 10% over revenue of $1,765,828 for the same period in the prior year.
- Total loss for the year ending December 31, 2013 was $814,178 compared to a loss of $46,235 for the year ending 2012.
- Completed transition to new desktop gaming platform in Q4 which enables a mobile and tablet solution to launch in the first quarter of 2014.
- Finalized beta testing of Trophy Bingo, our social casino game and completed preparations for a world wide launch on Android mobiles and tablets in the first quarter of 2014.
- Two separate financings in 2013 for a total of 2,000,000 common shares at $0.45 per share raising $900,000 in total.
"2013 was filled with highs and lows for Bingo.com," said Jason Williams, the Company's CEO. "During the year, we were completely focused on two strategic initiatives; to increase revenue in our cash gaming business, and to spearhead the development of our social casino game Trophy Bingo."